The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name and legacy of the late Dr. Olusegun Agagu. The foundation focuses on improving lives by supporting existing scholarships as well as awarding new scholarships. Also improving lives in the areas of academics, geology, petroleum engineering, energy, politics/good governance, culture and arts (highlife music), service and aviation trauma.
Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship 2017
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation, in partnership with the Governing Council of Adeleke University is accepting applications from Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State for full scholarships into the university in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
This scholarship is tenable only at the Adeleke University, Ede in Osun State. The Olusegun Agagu Foundation established this scholarship scheme to support deserving students from Okitipupa Local Government Area, who have demonstrated a commitment to forging their education in spite of financial hardships they have faced or might be facing.
To qualify applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an indigene of Okitipupa Local Government Area
- Be high performing students as evidenced by testimonials from their schools
- Have chosen to study at Adeleke University or be willing to change to Adeleke University
- Have successfully passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Have scored a minimum of 200 at the 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination
30th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
The application form should be submitted along with the following:
- JAMB result (score 200 or higher)
- WAEC result (score at least 5 credits including Maths and English)
Upon receipt of application form from interested candidates, Olusegun Agagu Foundation shall evaluate and shortlist qualified students who will be subsequently invited for further evaluation. Successful candidates will be contacted via emails and SMS.
Note: Incomplete applications will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.