AppZone is a response to the growing need in emerging markets for financial services accessibility to the masses. The company was formed with a genuine belief in Africa’s latent ability to support the home grown production and delivery of world class IT Software for the enhancement of key sectors of the budding economy.
AppZone Internship Program
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Job Location – Lagos
- Job Field – ICT / Computer Internships / Volunteering
Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Then an internship at AppZone is the dream opportunity you’ve been searching for.
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
AppZone Accelerated Learning Academy is a 12 months internship program designed for fresh university graduates; prior to NYSC to acquire highly valuable knowledge and soft skills, hands-on experience while working with regular employees, and leadership exposure.
Working at AppZone gives you an opportunity to experience accelerated learning in an intellectually-stimulating environment, work with the best brains in the IT industry, and thrive in a culture where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
The AppZone Accelerated learning academy program is open to fresh university graduate and final year university students of various disciplines including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems and Information and Communication Science.
- Current University graduate, yet to be mobilized for NYSC OR final year student with a CGPA of above 3.5
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Benefits of working with AppZone
Here is what is in for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website. AppZone Internship Program