KPMG is one of the leading global networks of professionals firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, with the vision of building and sustaining its reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Over the years, combination of international and local market knowledge and perspective gave KPMG an edge in the professional services industry in Nigeria.
This global exposure has enabled the Nigerian practice to add real value by developing strategies that give the firm’s clients a distinct edge over their competitors.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field – Graduate Jobs Law / Legal
Auto req ID: 124246BR
Job Description for Graduate Lawyers Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team.
- Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that, we need you on the team!
Interested Graduate Lawyers must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Schools with a 4 point grade scale will have to have at least a 3 point average to be eligible
Important Notice from KPMG
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG Aptitude Test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply.
Click here to see other Job Openings