At DO.II Designs, we are people who love beautiful pieces and spaces. Your space is powerful and the blueprint of your life. A well-designed home or office never goes out of fashion, it is timeless.
Every day we challenge ourselves to create elegant, functional but stylish interiors. We customize and we accessorize. We do it all; design, manufacture, market, deliver and install. We set the standards for luxury pieces and spaces but also understand the need for the attainable but well-designed options, we strongly believe that “a thing of beauty is a joy forever”.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II’s founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
IT Intern – Graduate Trainee
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1-year max
- Job Location – Lagos
- Job Field – Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer Internships / Volunteering
- Update the product catalogue with new product line introduced
- Define software and hardware requirement for all purchases
- Purchasing laptop with the appropriate specification
- Perform first level support for repair of hardware and software
- Assist IT supervisor in trainings and advice to colleagues and sometimes clients on the use of electronic information services;
- Writing and editing reports, publications and website content in collaboration with the Digital Media Officer/Agent
- Developing and managing internal information resources and networks via intranet sites
- Works with other staff to plan and coordinate version upgrades
- Coordinates and supports micro computing projects
- Responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software upgrades; researches and develops techniques, applications, and emerging technologies
- Provides daily technical support, user support, and technical knowledge of Sage ERP to all staff
- Liaise with third party vendors on website management, internet services, repairs and maintenance of all hardware devices
- Raise the appropriate documentation for the renewal of internet services and bandwidth where necessary.
- 0-1 years experience in an IT related field
- BSc/HND in computer Science, computer Engineering or in any IT related background.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Click here for more Graduate Trainee Jobs