The University of Technology Sydney is offering International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarships for Autumn Session 2018.
UTS is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. One of Australia’s leading universities of technology, UTS has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions.
UTS has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the workplaces of today and the future.
Our City campus is in the heart of Sydney’s creative precinct and alongside Sydney’s central business district. Over the next three years, the final phase of our City Campus Master Plan will deliver a state-of-the-art campus to meet the needs of 21st century students.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling to study at UTS in Sydney, Australia.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: undergraduate degree
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
\Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Value Of Scholarship: This International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Bachelor degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled undergraduate course on the basis of full-time study load.
Number of Scholarships: Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarships in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
How To Apply:
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
- Spring session 2017 – CLOSED
- Autumn session 2018 – 30 November 2017, 11.59pm AEST
- Spring session 2018 – 31 May 2018, 11.59pm AEST
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.